Thursday, February 10, 2011

Making a house a home

Photobucket

What a busy few days it has been. Ive been to two interviews at two different recruitment agencies, pretty well moved into the new house, all kinds of fun and exciting things have been going on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The main thing to come out of these interviews is that I need to do some tweaking to my resume and completely redo my website, again. Now im okay with this since my current website was little more then a place holder, I just need to work out how to get some code to work that I had struggled with last time, that being parent and child .swfs in AS3. Probably the only thing I can get to work in AS2 but not AS3. Quite a pain indeed. This means pushing back my iOS app, but im sure it will live. There are quite a few options open to me in the web banner space, its just a matter of waiting for an opening.

Photobucket

Check out this place, it has vines all over one side of it, I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obviously since all our gear has arrived we have also begun the process of turning this house into a home. The bedroom is still looking a little bare but the home theater has come together nicely. I love having a dedicated home theater!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also worth noting are these slugs, I don't know what kind they are or where they came from but they are far bigger than anything back home on the Northern Rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

My photo
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Daniel Elliott is a contract flash developer, working on flash banner ads, microsites, iOS apps, television animation time lapse photography and music videos. This blog covers all of these areas, as well as the areas of local food and photography.