Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The adventure continues...Lennox Head

Okay, so I wont be able to post tonight because I will be at my parents place, they live near Lismore, and they don't have the internet, or a computer for that matter. Keepin it old skool. As such im blogging a little earlier today, with some photos from around Lennox Head as I went for a little walk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually, before I went for a walk a ducked outside for a moment to take some photos of the plants...

Photobucket

You can see in this photo Lennox Point, which i proceeded to walk towards, and climb...

Photobucket

Photobucket

But not before taking a shot of Byron Bay in the distance, and a shot strait out to see which im pretty sure if you walked continually in that direction you would eventually find yourself in New Zealand...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So then I walked a whole bunch...

Photobucket

And eventually came to the foot of the headland...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then I climbed it...

Photobucket

Before finding a goofy looking plant and calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

My photo
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Daniel Elliott is a contract flash developer, working on flash banner ads, microsites, iOS apps, television animation time lapse photography and music videos. This blog covers all of these areas, as well as the areas of local food and photography.