Friday, September 2, 2011

State of the Art

This new and improved version of blogger is pretty neat, oh sorry, I didn't see you there.

Well its Friday, and that means im going to update my blog, as id like to update it at least once a week and Friday is a good day.

So this week, first week with internet in a while, what did I do. I have set up a Vimeo account finally, you can check it out here. I also uploaded my loop for last months LoopDeLoop to youtube.

It was well received on the night which is always nice.

I also updated my website, redoing the animation page and also adding a page for the Nimbin character models to the Graphic Art section.

Speaking of Nimbin, heres a bunch of new screens, some of these you may remember from my last blog which were of the animatic, now they have backgrounds. Woh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There will only be a few more shots after this that will be rendered in this style, and then it switches to the new character models posted earlier in the week. Its a bitter sweet parting, but one that needs to happen for the sake of ever getting this pilot, neigh, series! completed.

As far as personal life goes, I still havent found work, but I have found out that through one of the recruitment agencies i get work through, they will pay for me to do a 2 week course through Lynda.com. I am currently talking to them about doing the course in After Effects, as I would like to get out of web and more into the film - television line of work.

I am also currently looking at going to university to study film and television, although choosing a university is tough as they all offer different things.

And thats about all for now, lets see what next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

My photo
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Daniel Elliott is a contract flash developer, working on flash banner ads, microsites, iOS apps, television animation time lapse photography and music videos. This blog covers all of these areas, as well as the areas of local food and photography.